About Me: Facebook | POP Photos | My Profile

October 2006

Its already 3rd of October... Just today, I receive my letter of cofirmation from my manager. So fast I'm already with the company for 3 months... Wow... Really hanging on tight to this job. Well, at least I'm coping well in this company.

We are having a few new comers joining my department. I wonder when Ms. M will be showing her powers to them. Pity the new girls. Anyway, very soon I think we may be having a mini union against her. Haha...

Well, haven't been doing much for the past few weeks. Just busy with work... work... work...
Last friday, bought my brother out for shopping for his birthday present. Sunday my parents took off and we went for a lunch, and some shopping as well. Bought a pair of sandals and a pair of shoes, which already given me plenty of blisters Sigh... I think I should stop buy shoes and buy sandals or slippers instead... Spare me the pain.

One of my colleagues love black chocolate. It's so bitter. Anyway, recently she bought a different brand of bitter chocolate, which is not very bitter. So I'm growing to like it. She's a very nice person and knowledgeable. Taught me a lot of things of life, and some of the ways to slim down. And recently I've been watching tv, and there have been a few shows telling what to do that will help in slimming down.

Let me share with you.... Eat food that are higher in calories in the day, instead of for dinner so that there are more time for you to burn the calories. Having lighter meals for lunch and dinner can help to slim down the lower half of your body. My colleague taught me some ways to detox. If it works, then I'll tell you guys more.

Well, with the mid-autumn festival around the corner, lotsa mooncakes going around, I think dieting is gonna be a bit hard. Unless I'm having mooncakes for breakfast. LOL...
1 good thing about working in Marcomm dept, we get samples. And this time round, we got samples of mooncakes from Ritz Carlton as we are ordering bulk for our developers as well as buyers. Hmmm.. quite nice. Got to try one with chocolate filling with lotus paste. Yummy... and 1 box of the snowskin mooncake. Well, none of my colleauge like snowskin, so naturally, I get to have the whole box to myself. MUAHAH... Anyway, 1 box of traditional mooncake is still sitting in the office as the receipient is not in S'pore to receive it. So we get to share... YAY!...

Good luck to my dieting and de-toxing... LOL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment